Essential oils possess great strength to improve our skin and hair growth. They contain plant extracts and are a natural medicine given by to us by the earth.
Proper research should be done before using any essential oil on your skin or hair. Oils should be first diluted to 1-3% for skin use.
Below are some essential oils that enhance our beauty:
Rose Essential Oil: used to calm and moderate your skin. It is suitable for all skin types. It is a major element added in skin facials. It provides a strong base to the roots of hair and prevents hair loss.
Geranium Essential Oil: less expensive and can be used as a substitute of rose essential oil. It balances skin tones, removes wrinkles and is used in facial techniques. It is also used for skin tightening. It balances the amount of oil in our scalp, and our hair looks more healthy and smooth.
Neroli Essential Oil: is responsible for flourishing our skin and helps to equalise skin dampness. It is made up of orange flowers which give a charming and blooming fragrance. It enhances the flexibility of the skin. It increases production of new cells in the skin. It fades away all spots created by acne.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: is used to eliminate reddishness on our skin and soothe itching. It also protects us from sunburns, keeps our skin young, smooth and fresh. It is a natural conditioner as well as an anti-dandruff solution for hair which not only brings shine but also moisturises our hair.
Yarrow Essential Oil: is used for oily skin and hair and takes off burn skin. It brings contractions in blood vessels tissues, cells and muscles. It protects our skin from dryness, dark marks on our face and helps skin wounds. It also reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth.
Helichrysum Essential Oil: is a remedy for skin eruptions due to its antimicrobic and antimycotic features. It helps in removing marks and blemishes. It is suitable for aged skin and helps to regenerate the skin.
Niaouli Essential Oil: is an alternative to tea tree essential oil. It is anti-bacterial. It affects our brain and health. It reduces pimples, spots and scars on the skin. It can be used as a good toner.
Peppermint Essential Oil: can be used withis used as a Vaseline on lips. It acts as a stimulator, help muscles of hand, legs, and feet. Babies are not recommended to use it. It is durable. It hydrates burned skin and recovers sunburns. It is a tonic to activate the scalp and helps to remove flakes and lice from the hair. It also thickens and provides energy to damaged hair.
Rosemary Essential Oil: It is not widely used for the skin as it is used for hair treatment. It also gives a glowing effect to the skin. It increases our hair development. Its use is beneficial for hair growth and scalp. It is a solution to dandruff and decreases hair fall. It also relieves a person’s redness and swelling on skin or hair.
Recipe for a Rosemary Lavender Hair Rinse
Rosemary lavender Hair Rinse
If you are ready to take charge of your health with essential oils, contact me at office(at)jenneragazzo.com to learn about how to become empowered, look younger and have brighter, healthier hair.
Make a note of December 21, 2020! ☝️
My friend, mentor and astrology coach Susanne sent me this announcement today, and I really wanted to share it with you as I think it is soo powerful!
In addition to the winter solstice, there is also a spectacular astronomical event in the sky! The two largest planets, Jupiter and Saturn, come extremely close in the solar system. This is called «large conjugation». ✨
This planetary position takes place around every 20 years and can be seen with the naked eye as a giant star in good weather (looking towards the southwestern horizon). But this time the two planets change into an air sign, from Capricorn to Aquarius, which was last the case in the 17th century. ✨
💫From an astrological point of view, this powerful constellation has an important meaning. The entry into the Aquarian Age is finally here. A concentrated charge of energy is released that can now be used positively. 💫
📕🖋️If you have not planned anything on December 21, 2020 when it gets dark, sit down consciously, light a candle and put all your most important thoughts and visions on paper.
Now the moment has come when you can rewrite your dreams into reality! Take the time to look at or reflect on yourself and what your best possible future could be. Write down what is important to you and what you want to achieve.
The revolution can begin. 🕯️✨
Give yourself this time! Wishing you clear insights and infinite success!
✨PS: In practice, researchers are puzzling whether such a “great conjunction” around 2000 years ago could possibly also have been the cause of the Christmas star in Bethlehem. According to calculations, there was also a noticeable “great conjunction” in the year 7 BC, in which both planets Jupiter and Saturn could have appeared as a bright star to the naked eye. ✨
A checklist with the most important requirements for working safely from home
The coronavirus (COVID-19) arrived in Switzerland a couple of weeks ago. To protect employees, many companies request that they work from home if possible.
The majority of the companies was or is limited to home office – keyword infrastructures, processes, etc. Organizations of all sizes and sectors. They are therefore easily vulnerable targets for cyber criminals.
What is necessary for the health of employees can therefore pose a threat without the appropriate precautionary measures for the IT infrastructure, systems and information of the company.
But who wants a system lockdown in addition to corona lockdown?
Hackers and criminals are inspired by such tragic events and often try to profit from them. The following examples have shown this even in times of COVID-19:
• Fake emails on behalf of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) https://www.melani.admin.ch/melani/de/home/dokumentation/newsletter/ fake-emails-on-behalf-of-the-bag.html
• Phishing emails based on COVID-19
• Malware infections based on information about COVID-19; especially by spreading a popular map application that is said to show where new corona cases have surfaced.
• The U.S. Department of Health fell victim to a cyber attack when the government tried to respond to COVID-19.
PRECAUTIONS FOR EMPLOYEES
The design of the workspace in the home office
- Select the screen position so that nobody – neither family members nor strangers (e.g. the neighbor through the window front) – can view information unhindered.
- If necessary, use a privacy filter. (Also recommended for working on the go.)
- Company devices (desktop, laptop and cell phone) should not be made accessible to children or other family members (NDAs also apply in the home office!).
- Make sure your private Wi-Fi connection is secure. Most Wi-Fi connections are properly secured; however, older installations, in particular, can have vulnerabilities, which means that nearby people may be able to spy on the traffic.
Behavior in home office
- Activate the screen lock every time the device is exited.
- Do not send sensitive data unencrypted or unprotected via email.
- Do not send business information through private email accounts.
- Do not leave any information lying around in the home office, e.g. printed documents. Any data / information should be protected from family members.
Telephone / video conference from the home office
- Mute the microphone when not in use.
- Only use a headset, headphones or a smartphone to make calls. Do not use the loudspeaker in the laptop.
- Camera deactivated by default and, if possible, always covered. This not only conserves bandwidth, but also prevents sensitive information from being viewed.
- Do not leave the workplace during an active telephone / video conference.
- No conversations – no matter whether conference or telephone – have an open air (balcony / public).
- Be careful with screen sharing. Pay attention to what content you make visible to other participants.
Security awareness! Data protection also applies in the home office (data privacy).
- Particularly important at the moment: warn employees about the dangers of phishing, because various phishing emails are circulating in connection with the corona virus.
- Access data may not be shared.
- Devices of the employer are reserved for activities in the home office.
- Private surfing on the Internet or streaming music and films are prohibited. (Risk of malware infection and unnecessary waste of bandwidth)
- Malware infections must be reported to IT support immediately.
- Make sure virus protection is installed, enabled, and fully updated.
- Set a backup strategy and don’t forget the following: All important files should be backed up regularly. Imagine that you are the victim of a ransomware attack and all of your files are encrypted. Should you pay the ransom note or not? Without (offline) backup a difficult question.
- Make sure that you use a secure connection to your work environment, e.g. VPN or VDI with MFA.
INFORMATION FOR MANAGEMENT
Especially for employees who often work in the home office, the management has to be present from a distance. Of course, the same applies even more in exceptional situations such as the current corona virus. The following tips will help:
- 1. Communicate regularly with employees:
a. About the status quo / news
b. About the measures that are / have been taken
c. About the proper handling of problems
d. Inform about emergency procedures, opening times and reporting channels
- Clear the build of SECURE remote access solutions (Remote access solutions) an appropriate priority for home office. Employers should at least provide MFA and secure access (essentially encryption).
- Provide virtual solutions, e.g. the use of electronic signatures and virtual approval workflows to to ensure continuous functionality.
- Ensure adequate support in the event of problems. Special rotation / shift plans for the personnel may have to be drawn up for this.
- Define a clear procedure to be followed in a security incident.
- Consider limiting access to sensitive systems where this is reasonable and possible.
The BAG recommends that employees in the current situation avoid direct collaboration or the shared use of rooms. Social distancing is extremely important to slow the spread of the virus! Help protect your employees.
Thank you Uwe Sujata from Lebens-Energie for the detailed information
CORONAVIRUS – WHAT TO DO IF SUSPECTED?
The corona virus has already spread massively in many countries all over the world and many people are affected.
What can you do yourself to deal with this viral infection if symptoms appear?
Shortness of breath
Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Typical course of COVID-19
- 5 days before the onset of the disease: After infection, primarily via droplet infection (smear infection rare), it takes about 5-6 days before the first symptoms appear, the range is currently 1-14 days.
- Onset of illness: 88% of those affected develop a fever, if the illness is mild, the fever is rather low. With severe gradients it rises to over 39 degrees.
- From day 1-3: dry cough (68%), body aches (17%), sore throat (16%), headache (16%), nausea / vomiting (4%), nasal congestion (4%), diarrhea (3% )
- Day 4: 20% of those affected now experience shortness of breath
- Day 4-8: If COVID-19 is difficult, you need to stay in hospital
- Day 7: With a mild course, the symptoms subside. This is the case for 80% of patients outside of China.
- Day 7-18: The virus can be detected in the upper respiratory tract. The longer the disease has progressed, the longer this is possible.
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
Below are two more recommendations from Uwe Sujata on how to use colloidal silver and curcumin.
Application: Against viruses, bacteria and fungal infections
In an emergency
Recommended use of colloidal silver (10ppm) in acute cases:
Use intensively even with mild symptoms
- Leave 20 sprays in the mouth for 2 minutes every hour or even every half hour. Is absorbed through the mucous membranes in the mouth.
- Ideally, when spraying, breathe in through the mouth at the same time, then it also goes directly into the bronchi, bronchioles, lungs or respiratory system.
- After about 2 minutes of action in the mouth, swallow and ideally rinse with a little water, then it can continue to work in the intestine.
Find a report about it Colloidal Silver here. – in German
Curcumin, high dose, approx. 6-8 capsules of 500mg each day.
Find also a report about Curcumin here (in German).
Since most viruses mainly accumulate in the throat, drinking water frequently also helps flush the viruses through the esophagus into the stomach, where they are made harmless by the stomach acid.
Thank you Uwe Sujata for providing us with these recommendations.
For more interesting information on the scientific research of colloidal silver in english go here.