CORONAVIRUS – WHAT TO DO IF SUSPECTED?
The corona virus has already spread massively in many countries all over the world and many people are affected.
What can you do yourself to deal with this viral infection if symptoms appear?
Shortness of breath
Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Typical course of COVID-19
- 5 days before the onset of the disease: After infection, primarily via droplet infection (smear infection rare), it takes about 5-6 days before the first symptoms appear, the range is currently 1-14 days.
- Onset of illness: 88% of those affected develop a fever, if the illness is mild, the fever is rather low. With severe gradients it rises to over 39 degrees.
- From day 1-3: dry cough (68%), body aches (17%), sore throat (16%), headache (16%), nausea / vomiting (4%), nasal congestion (4%), diarrhea (3% )
- Day 4: 20% of those affected now experience shortness of breath
- Day 4-8: If COVID-19 is difficult, you need to stay in hospital
- Day 7: With a mild course, the symptoms subside. This is the case for 80% of patients outside of China.
- Day 7-18: The virus can be detected in the upper respiratory tract. The longer the disease has progressed, the longer this is possible.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
Below are two more recommendations from Uwe Sujata on how to use colloidal silver and curcumin.
Application: Against viruses, bacteria and fungal infections
In an emergency
Recommended use of colloidal silver (10ppm) in acute cases:
Use intensively even with mild symptoms
- Leave 20 sprays in the mouth for 2 minutes every hour or even every half hour. Is absorbed through the mucous membranes in the mouth.
- Ideally, when spraying, breathe in through the mouth at the same time, then it also goes directly into the bronchi, bronchioles, lungs or respiratory system.
- After about 2 minutes of action in the mouth, swallow and ideally rinse with a little water, then it can continue to work in the intestine.
Find a report about it Colloidal Silver here. – in German
Curcumin, high dose, approx. 6-8 capsules of 500mg each day.
Find also a report about Curcumin here (in German).
Since most viruses mainly accumulate in the throat, drinking water frequently also helps flush the viruses through the esophagus into the stomach, where they are made harmless by the stomach acid.
Thank you Uwe Sujata for providing us with these recommendations.
For more interesting information on the scientific research of colloidal silver in english go here.